Plantfood Sesame Sunflower Seed Cycle Snack Ball Mix

Plantfood Sesame Sunflower Seed Cycle Snack Ball Mix

22.00

Plantfood Sesame Sunflower Seed Cycle Snack Ball Mix

Makes 14 snack balls

Ingredients: organic sesame seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic shredded coconut, organic chia seeds, organic vanilla bean.

Pairs well with Cinnamon Vanilla, Cacao Infused or Original coconut butta.

Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 snack ball, Amount per serving: Calories 194, Total Fat 17.8g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 8.8g (44% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 6mg (0% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8.1g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 4.5g (16% DV), Total Sugars 1.1g, Protein 4.8g, Iron 3mg (19%)

Quantity:
Add To Cart